Our Partnership with You
We provide comprehensive financial strategy in the context of a long-term partnership with you. Through our experience, we have learned it is important that everyone is clear on what to expect if we are to develop and maintain a successful working relationship – one where Brendan O’Brien and his team can help you achieve your financial and lifestyle goals.
The Keys to a Successful Relationship:
What You Can Expect
You can expect that we will consistently and responsibly perform all services related to the provision, review and ongoing monitoring of the financial solutions we implement on your behalf.
We will always:
- Strive to acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of your financial goals
- Update your current financial information on a regular basis; carefully assess and monitor your investment risk and time frame
- Explain the implications of all recommended financial strategies and gladly answer any questions you may have
- Update you as and when appropriate by email, mail and phone
- Meet with you regularly to review your Personal Financial Organizer (PFO)
- Act as your primary Senior Financial Advisor, coordinating the efforts of other related professionals as and when required
- Treat you with utmost respect and professionalism
What We Can Expect
We’ve learned through experience that effective communication and mutual respect are essential to a long-term partnership. A few other criteria which help define our success include:
- Your commitment to Brendan as your Senior Financial Advisor
- Your trust in his abilities to provide you with recommendations and advice
- Your complete disclosure about what matters most to you
Brendan needs you to know that his recommendations are always based on helping you achieve your financial and lifestyle goals. It is important you understand that all investment, tax, estate and insurance advice will be based on the information you provide to us. Therefore, in order for Brendan to offer recommendations and advice best suited to you, he needs you to fully participate in the financial strategy process with him and his team.
Having a solid partnership is essential to effective financial strategies. To this end, we both need to make your financial strategies a priority. We will agree to keep each other informed of any new developments that might affect these strategies and we will agree to take the time to regularly review your Personal Financial Policy Statement.
We will always work together in the spirit of mutual trust, respect, and understanding.